Tuesday 7 November 2017

Everytime I Do Something I Ask Myself, “Should I Be Doing This”?

Everytime I Do Something I Ask Myself, “Should I Be Doing This”?

What I’ve basically been doing and what I will be doing ongoing now every single day – is any time I’m doing something I’m gonna ask myself, “Should I be doing this?” I really only want to be saying “Yes” to the absolute essential things that I need to be focused on to drive this company forward.

And so that’s basically the exercise I put myself through now. Every single time I’m about to start a new task I just say… “Wait! Should I Be Doing This?”

And if I can’t say “yes” because I need to be doing it, then I need to then say, “Who should be doing this?” or “Who could be doing this?”

Everytime I Do Something I Ask Myself, “Should I Be Doing This”?

No comments:

Post a Comment